Trusted Local Garage Door Services
Extend the Life of Your Garage Door
Your garage door system is designed to last for years and with proper service, you can extend its life and ward off unnecessary early replacement. Additionally, routine service can help you catch and fix small problems before they escalate and result in large repairs or expensive replacements. At Alvaro’s Garage Doors, LLC, our garage door service technicians are highly-trained professionals and can help you get the most out of your garage door and its opener.
If you are experiencing problems with your garage door, call our experts at (203) 456-9022.
The Benefits of Routine Garage Door Service
If your garage door is squeaky or shaking when it opens and closes, you should call one of our service technicians to have your system serviced. Small problems like these can lead to larger failures in your door’s system, leading to malfunctions and expensive repair or replacement bills. Contacting an experienced technician, like those at Alvaro’s Garage Doors, LLC, can save you time and money in the long run.
Signs your garage door may need service include:
- Your door makes a lot of noise when opening or closing
- Your door shakes when opening or closing
- There is a lag time between using the remote and your garage door moving
- Your garage door is off its track
- Sections of your garage door sag or look odd
- There are obvious signs of damage to your door
- Your door opener doesn’t operate at all
- Your door and opener are very old and are not energy efficient